- NOW Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.
- Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.
- Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can help maintain healthy tissues by neutralizing free radicals generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.
- This product was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of Vitamin C and includes rose hips as an added source of Vitamin C.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
How to Use
- Take 1 capsule daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate)
- Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate)
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.